- Purchase order number must appear on all invoices, packages, packing lists and correspondence.
- Each purchase order must have a separate packing list.
- Each invoice should be submitted in duplicate.
- Each carton containing a packing list must be clearly identified.
- Seller warrants that the merchandise shipped under this order is fit and safe for use which it was
manufactured. Seller agrees to defend, indemnify, and save harmless the purchaser from any and all claims, suits,
liabilities, damages, or expenses asserted against or incurred by purchaser by reason of the use of seller's
merchandise by customers of purchaser or others and seller agrees to secure suitable product and contractual
liability insurance coverage providing for investigation, defense, and settlement of any such claim and to furnish
purchaser with certificates evidencing same.
- Seller shall provide to Allied the following pertinent information for each material listed on purchase order:
- Country of Origin
- Material Date and Lot Codes (where applicable)
- Serial Numbers (where applicable)
- Original Manufacturer Certification of Conformance (where applicable)
- Test Reports (where applicable)
- Airworthiness Certificate (where applicable)
- Product Change Notifications (where applicable)
- All other such information that is so indicated on purchase order
- Seller shall grant right of access to Allied, its customers and regulatory authorities to applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain involved in the order and to all applicable records
- Seller shall retain purchase/sale records for a minimum period of 10 years, or as specified on PO.
- Unless otherwise stated on the Allied purchase order or agreed via contractual agreement, shipments to an Allied warehouse must be tendered via the terms found within Allied's Inbound Routing Guide. If such terms are
not available, the following shipping conditions will apply:
- Shipments weighing under 300 lbs. must ship UPS Ground Collect (UPS acct. 753901)
- Shipments weighing over 300 lbs. and must ship UPS Freight Collect (UPS acct. 42608672)
- Drop shipments must be shipped as indicated on the Allied purchase order
- Exceptions must be approved by an authorized representative of Allied's purchasing department
- Any additional transportation costs incurred by Allied from shipments that deviate from the above conditions will be deducted from the invoice
- Any deviation in quantity or pricing must be approved in writing by Allied's purchasing department prior to acceptance of this order.
- Allied reserves the right to cancel or return merchandise if the delivery requirement is not met, the merchandise is defective or the merchandise is not packaged as originally ordered.
- Each line of the purchase order must be acknowledged with delivery date information upon Seller's receipt via an electronic means of connectivity (EDI or email). In the absence of this, manual acknowledgements must be emailed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If seller is proposing under the Small Business Administration Section 8(D) Subcontracting Program, by
accepting this purchase order seller acknowledges and certifies that its business size and its small business status
as recorded in the System for Award Management (SAM), was current,
accurate and complete as of the date of sellers offer for this purchase order. Additionally, seller acknowledges
adherence to the flow-down of FAR Clauses 52.219-8 and 52.219-9 provisions.