Phoenix Contact 2982511
See specs for product details.
- This item cannot be backordered online. Maximum order amount is 0
|Product Attribute||Attribute Value||Search|
|Current Rating||3 A|
|Mounting Type||DIN Rail|
|Approvals||UL Listed, cUL Listed, GL, UL Recognized, cUL Recognized, EAC, PRS, cULus Recognized, cULus Listed|
|Alternate Mfr Part Number||PLC-OSP- 24DC/110DC/ 3RW|
Phoenix Contact PLC-INTERFACE Series - PLC-OSP Solid State Relay Modules:
The PLC-INTERFACE Relay System acts as the high performance interface between the controller and system I/O devices. The new electromechanical relay with manual actuation is particularly suited for maintenance and commissioning as it can be operated manually. The PLC-INTERFACE relay system acts as the highperformance interface between the controller and system I/O devices. New variants allow you to isolate and switch signals safely in the potentially explosive areas of Zone 2. The PLC-INTERFACE relay system from Phoenix Contact acts as the high-performance interface between the controller and system I/O devices.
PLC-INTERFACE provides you with a comprehensive range of ultra-narrow, plug-in relays and solid-state relays, plus a complete range of accessories. In addition, PLC sensor/actuator versions, switch modules, and filter series always provide the right interface for special applications. The modular structure opens up a wealth of applications. You can flexibly extend the system, thanks to the wide choice of different modules. In addition to the basic module, extension modules are also available for more complex tasks.
PLC Sensor and PLC Actuator Series:
PLC Universal Series:
Components of the PLC Series - Programmable Logic Relay System:
1) Basic Module - PLC logic processes 16 I/O signals with just one basic module, with an overall width of just 50 mm.
2) Extension Modules - The basic module and the extension module are connected via integrated connectors - no tools required.
3) Memory Module - Save programs or easily copy them to other devices.
4) Relay and Analog Modules - The modular design with the widest variety of relay and analog modules enables channel-specific assembly.
5) PLC Logic App - Easy and quick parameter adjustments and monitoring via app for iOS and Android. Thanks to the app and the corresponding Bluetooth adapter, you can access the process data quickly and wirelessly.