Pricing (USD) & Availability
154 can ship immediately.
483 can ship in 10 days.
Request Lead Time
Minimum Quantity: 1 |
Multiples Of: 1
MINI POWER is an extra narrow series of power supplies with a wide input voltage range and international approvals.
The reliability of a power supply determines the availability of individual components in a system and whether complex systems can function safely. The globalization of markets increases the demands placed on the power supply. A wide range input and a high level of availability are required. These requirements are met by MINI POWER.
• Available in widths of 22.5, 45, and 67.5 mm (0.886, 1.772, and 2.657 in.)
• Global use due to a wide range input
• In addition to 24 V units; 5 V, 12.5 V and +/-15 V versions are available
• Reliable startup of heavy loads is ensured by a power reserve of up to 100% - the POWER BOOST.
• A high level of operational reliability and safety is ensured in complex global networks
• MINI POWER also operates in applications where static voltage dips, transient supply voltage failures or phase failure are common
• Large capacitors ensure mains buffering of more than 20 ms at full load
• International approval package
• High MTBF