Pricing (USD) & Availability
0 can ship immediately.
Request Lead Time
Minimum Quantity: 1 |
Multiples Of: 1
The DM-860A is a full featured Industrial Digital Multimeter and the latest addition to the family.
• AC+DC True RMS, 50,000-count dual display for greater accuracy. 500,000 count available in DC voltage mode.
• VFD (variable frequency drive) voltage and frequency functions for accurate readings on noisy drive waveforms.
• Beep-Jack™ audible and visual input alert helps avoid blown fuses or damage to meter.
• 41-segment analog bar graph makes it easy to view quick changes.
• Record max, min, avg, and max-min and data hold.
• Crest capture (peak hold) max and min readings.
• Relative offset display mode makes monitoring relative measurement changes simple.
• Performs resistance, conductance, frequency, duty cycle, temperature and capacitance measurements, plus diode and continuity tests.
• Dual temperature measurement up to 1832°F/1000°C using type K thermocouples.
• Autoranging for convenient operation and time savings.
• Bright, backlit display is easy to read under any light condition.
• Intelligent Auto Power Off conserves battery life but will not turn meter off during measurements.
• Wide AC bandwidth — to 100 kHz for voltage and 20 kHz for current.
• USB interface using optional DMSC-9U cable and software allows connection to a PC for extended measurement capability.
• Accessories included: (1) 9 V battery, bead temperature probe (400°F/ 204°C max.), test leads, protective boot, carrying case.