FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc. - Extech Division SL130W
See specs for product details.
0 can ship immediately.
Minimum Quantity: 1
|Includes||:||Adaptor, Microphone Windscreen, Built-In Mount|
|Type||:||Sound Level Meter|
Continuously monitor sound levels throughout the day using the Extech SL130W Sound Level Alert. Bright LEDs (red flashing or green) alert user when sound level is too high or too low - LEDs can be read from 30m (100ft). Wall, desk or tripod mount with optional 15ft (5m) microphone extension cable for remote monitoring. User programmable high or low limit (30 to 130dB) with output to drive external relay module. Ideal for industrial, hospital, auditoriums, schools and other areas where there is a need for being alerted when sound level reaches set points.
• User settable high or low limit (30 to 130dB) indication with output to drive external relay module
• Microphone rotates 180° for desired placement
• Meets ANSI Type 2 and EN 60651 accuracy specs compliant to OSHA
• Optional 5m (15ft) microphone extension cable for remote monitoring
• Complete with 100-240V AC 50/60Hz adaptor, microphone windscreen, and built-in wall, desk and tripod mount (optional Tripod TR100)
• Industrial, Hospitals, Classrooms, and special quiet zones – When the sound level exceeds the HI set point the RED LEDs flash and can be seen from 30m 100ft.
• Speakers/Educators/Instructors, Auditoriums and Theaters – The user can set the SL130 so the RED LEDs flash when the sound level is below the LO set point where people in the audience may not be able to hear. When the sound level is above the LO set point, the GREEN LEDs indicate the sound level is acceptable. The user can reverse the Red and Green LEDs activation per user color preference.