FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc. - Extech Division IR267
See specs for product details.
0 can ship immediately.
Minimum Quantity: 1
|Distance to Spot Size Ratio||:||12:1|
|Special Features||:||Built in Laser Pointer|
Compact non-contact InfraRed (IR) Thermometer measures up to 1112ºF (600ºC) with built-in laser pointer to identify target area and improve aim. Type K input allows for high temperature measurements up to 1832°F (1000°C). Builtin temperature sensor also measures Air Temperature. Adjustable emissivity feature allows for a higher accuracy when measuring temperature on various surfaces.
• Displays Ambient (Air) Temperature and noncontact InfraRed or Type K thermocouple readings simultaneously
• 12:1 distance to target ratio
• Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
• Adjustable emissivity for better accuracy on variety of surfaces
• Programmable high/low alarm alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds set limits (audible alarm can be muted)
• MAX/MIN/ AVG/DIF function displays maximum, minimum, average, and MAX minus MIN values
• Automatic Data Hold when trigger released
• Bright white backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
• Auto power off approx 10 seconds after trigger is released
• Complete with 9V battery and general purpose Type K bead wire probe