Shipping Cutoff Times For Same-Day Shipping, Monday through Friday (Eastern Time)
Orders shipping via:
- UPS Next must be received and processed prior to 8:00 PM
- UPS 2nd or UPS 3rd Day must be received and processed prior to 10:00 PM
- UPS Ground must be received and processed prior to 10:00 PM
- Federal Express (all methods except Ground) must be received and processed prior to 7:30 PM
- Federal Express Ground must be received and processed prior to 10:00 PM
- LTL Freight must be received and processed prior to 4:30 PM
- DHL must be received and processed prior to 4:45 PM
- CANCON (Canadian Direct Ship) must be received and processed prior to 6:00 PM
- Economy (USPS) must be received and processed prior to 6:00 PM
Special Instructions / Order Notes
Any order placed via www.alliedelec.com that contains "special instructions" or "order notes" may be delayed and may not
ship the same day. Those orders must be reviewed by an Allied sales person before the order can be processed.
The shipping cost on any order will be determined at the time of shipment.
All shipments are F.O.B shipping point. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday and in most cases the order will
ship the same day if the order is received before 10:00 PM ET (for selected carriers). Shipping method, in most
cases, is the customer's choice. Any disputed shipping charges billed to a customer account or consignee billing
will be charged to the customer by Allied. Delivery times are estimates only and Allied shall not be liable for
APO and FPO shipments will be routed Priority Mail Insured, with a maximum size of 108
inches (length plus girth) and a maximum weight of 70 pounds. For faster delivery, specify
Express Mail (includes $100 insurance)
Common Carrier Truck - Large items, heavy loads and special handling can be shipped economically via common
carrier truck. Any shipment weighing less than 100 pounds will be charged at the minimum 100-pound rate as
specified by truck carriers.
Common Freight Carriers - DHL, Emery, Federal Express, Roadway Express, UPS, U.S. Postal Service. Shipping
via other freight carriers must be coordinated with your Allied sales representative.
UPS Next Day AM - should be delivered by 8:00 AM in the contiguous 48 states; 8:30 AM in Anchorage, Alaska.
Delivery times are estimates only and Allied Electronics shall not be liable for delays.
UPS Next Day - should be delivered by 10:30 AM, 12:00 Noon, or the end of the next business day, depending on location.
Delivery to remote locations, Hawaii, or Alaska may require additional time. Delivery times are estimates only
and Allied Electronics shall not be liable for delays.
- All items, excluding Drop Ship Only items, are stocked and shipped from Allied's headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Drop Ship Only items are indicated by the symbol .
Drop Ship Only items are shipped from the supplier/manufacturer directly to your location.
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday with the exception of the days on which the following holidays are
observed: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
- All orders paid utilizing a credit card are shipped complete. If any item must be back ordered, the order
will not ship until the back order is filled.
- Back orders are indicated by the symbol
in the Order Qty. field when viewing the "Shopping Cart".
- Hazardous materials cannot be shipped via any method other than UPS Ground.
Hazardous materials cannot be shipped beyond the borders of the United States.
- Hazardous materials may be boxed and shipped separately from all other items in your
order. A $25 Hazardous Material handling charge may be added to the shipping charges on
your order. If you have any questions concerning hazardous materials on your order,
please contact your local Allied Sales Rep.
- Hazardous materials are indicated by the symbol
in the Mfr.'s Part # field when viewing the "Shopping Cart".
- Adding unnecessary messages in the special instructions field may delay the processing of your order.