See specs for product details.
RoHS Compliant Part
0 can ship immediately.
Minimum Quantity: 1
|Alternate Mfr Part Number||:||BIS C-319-PU1-10|
|Series||:||BIS C Series|
Balluff BIS C Series — Short-range Industrial RFID System for Harsh Environments:
Balluff's LF read/write units are perfect for portable reading and writing of BIS C data carriers. They are used with manual quality control or in the documentation of maintenance procedures. The data is transmitted via WLAN, Bluetooth or cable-connected USB port. The handheld devices are expandable with 1D or 2D barcode readers. They deliver reliable results even with poor lighting and under harsh conditions.
Especially high-performing and flexible are the BIS C low-frequency RFID systems with the reliable tool identification in coolant- and lubricant-enriched machining centers. An exact positioning is not always necessary. Many data carriers can also be dynamically read and described "in passing".
1. LF processor units (70/455 kHz)
2. LF data couplers (70/455 kHz)
3. LF data carriers (70/455 kHz)
4. Portable LF read/write units (70/455 kHz)
5. LF read/write heads and antennas (70/455 kHz)
6. LF read/write heads (70/455 kHz) with integrated processor unit