Based on innovative fiber-optic technology, the flexible cable of the ProVision fits into holes as small as 1/4 inch* diameter – allowing you to look behind walls, down into drains, inside engines, or hundreds of places without costly demolition or disassembly!
ProVision saves you time and money!
ProVision will pay for itself over and over again in reduced labor costs. The amount of time you will save troubleshooting and problem-solving will make you more productive and profitable than ever before.
High Performance...Real Value!
The high resolution lens provides a clear image of objects as close as 3/4 inch and over one foot away while providing a wide 40 degree field of view. A powerful lamp illuminates dark crevices on demand with the push of a button conveniently located on the handle. The ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to hold and allows one-handed focusing and light activation.
Rugged and water resistant, ProVision is made of high impact ABS and flexible cable sheathing that obediently stays in a set position. Adjust the cable into any position and it will stay fixed in place, until you decide to change it *. This feature permits one-handed operation – freeing your other hand for work!
- Cable will reach deep into walls, drains, vents, engine blocks, etc.
- Powerful halogen lamp illuminates dark locations for clear viewing
- "Obedient" cable maintains its fixed position until readjusted*
- Flexible, omni-directional cable bends in every direction to allow precise viewing
- Pressure activated light switch is conveniently located but cannot be accidentally left "on"
- Integrated focus ring for smooth, continuous focusing
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip handle fits comfortably in one hand