Pricing (USD) & Availability
28 can ship immediately.
Request Lead Time
Minimum Quantity: 1 |
Multiples Of: 1
The SDU DIN Rail DC UPS is an advanced 24 VDC uninterruptible power system that combines an industry leading design with a wide operational temperature range and unique installation options.
The SDU DC UPS is a powerful, microprocessor controlled UPS that provides protection from power interruptions. With an input voltage range of 22.5 to 30.0 VDC, the DC UPS is the ideal power back-up solution for your critical connected loads.
There are three individual hardware products when putting an SDU DC UPS system into operation:
1. 24 VDC Power Supply (Recommended Sola SDN Series)
2. 24 VDC SDU DC UPS Power Module
3. 24 VDC SDU DC UPS Battery Module; or 24 VDC SDU DC UPS External Battery Module
There are two models* of the SDU DC UPS Battery Modules:
1. SDU 24-BAT, DIN Rail/Panel mount for installation in ventilated enclosure, up to 4 battery modules can be connected to the SDU DC UPS.
2. SDU 24-BATEM, Panel mount, alternate battery module for external installation of non-ventilated enclosures, only one battery module can be connected to the SDU DC UPS.
*Can not use a combination of both models of the battery modules, only one model of the battery module can be connected to the SDU DC UPS.
Modular, Rugged Industrial Grade Design
Microprocessor Based Controls
Automatic Self-Test Feature for UPS Function and Battery Management Check
Power Module Wide Operation Temperature Range (–20°C to +50°C)
Flexible Batteries Back-Up Expansion Capabilities
Overload Protection in Normal and Battery Modes
User Replaceable Batteries
Both Power and Battery Modules Are UL508 Listed
IP20 Rated Input and Output Screw Terminals
No Internal Fan, No Extra Cooling Required
Sturdy, Reliable All Metal DIN Rail Mounting Connector
LED Status Indicators
Universal Dry Contact Relay Terminals Provide Remote Signaling
Monitoring, Diagnostics, Remote Turn-On and Shut-Off Capabilities
Limited Two-Year Warranty
Automation Process Control
Computer-Based Control Systems
Semiconductor Fabrication Equipment
Amusement Park Equipment