Pricing (USD) & Availability
71 can ship immediately.
Request Lead Time
Minimum Quantity: 1 |
Multiples Of: 1
The SDN-P Series DIN Rail power supply products provide industry leading performance.
Sag immunity, transient suppression and noise tolerant, the SDN series ensures compatibility in demanding applications. Power factor correction to meet European directive, hazardous location approvals and optional redundant accessories allow the SDN series to be used in a wide variety of applications. Wide operation temperature range, high tolerance to shock and vibration and reliable design make the SDN series the definition of DC power quality.
• Power Factor Correction — Per EN61000-3-2
• Class 1, Zone 2 Hazardous Locations
• Auto Select 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz Input
• Highly Efficient — >90% Switching Technology
• DC OK Signal
• Adjustable Output Voltage
• –10 to 60°C Operation without Derating
• Indefinite Short Circuit, Overvoltage and Overtemperature Protection
• Powers High Inrush Loads without Shutdown or Foldback
• Parallel Capability Standard on All Units
• Rugged Metal Case and DIN Connector
• Improved Metal Mounting Clip Withstands Up to 40 G of Shock
• Narrow Width on Rail for Space Critical Applications
• Single-Phase Models Meet SEMI F47 Sag Immunity
• SDN2.5-24-100P and SDN4-24-100LP Meet NEC Class 2
• Five-Year Warranty
• RoHS Compliant Product Is Available, Contact Your Local Allied Sales Representative