Amprobe’s reputation for out-performing circuit tracers has just gotten better. These new and improved advanced tracers combine features and functions to make your job easier.
- Extremely easy to use
- One universal transmitter - automatically switches to work with either energized or non-energized systems
- Receiver not position sensitive - does not need to be rotated in order to provide accurate readings
- Precise sensitivity adjustment
- Traces live wires buried or hidden behind walls
- Traces energized and non-energized (open, broken) wires
- Performs tests without having to interrupt power
- Locates breakers, neutrals, and ground lines
- Locates & traces wires in walls, floors, conduit, computer cables, etc.
- Pinpoints shorts, ground faults and broken wires
- Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment
- Battery Booster strengthens signal for open tracing
- Clamp-on attachment injects signal for non-contact operation
- No hassle one-year warranty
0.55 × 0.26 In.
Receiver short mode range — 20" in air from the traced wire under test Receiver open mode range — 12" in air from the traced wire under test