The HyperLink Technologies's HyperGain® Model HG2458RD is a high performance TriBand rubber-duck antenna designed to operate from 2.4 GHz to 2.5 GHz, 4.9 GHz to 5.3 GHz and 5.7 GHz to 5.8 GHz. The Multi-Band design of this antenna eliminates the need to purchase different antennas for each frequency. The TriBand design of this antenna helps reduce interference and noise since it will reject out-of-band signals between the three bands of this antenna. This omnidirectional "rubber-duck" antenna provides broad coverage and 3 dBi gain.
Measuring 7.79 " long, this flexible antenna features a tilt-and-swivel reverse-polarity SMA connector, allowing them to be used vertically, at a right angle, or any angle in-between. It is suitable as a replacement RF antenna for many access points and radios that are equipped with reverse-polarity SMA connectors including D-Link®, Linksys® WET11 and others.
Application Note: This antenna is not for use with U.S.Robotics® RP-SMA equipped devices.
- Used to provide broad Omni-Directional Wi-Fi Wireless coverage
- Many styles to choose from provides design flexibility
- Flexible Rubber Duck Antenna design ensures durability
- Tilt and swivel movement models can be used vertically and at virtually any angle
- Applications: RFID, ISM, 802.11X, GSM and SCADA
RP SMA Plug
2400-2500, 4900-5350, 5725-5850