This HyperLink Technologies's compact 2.4GHz omnidirectional "rubber-duck" WiFi antenna provides broad coverage and 5.5 dBi gain. It is a coaxial sleeve design with an omni-directional pattern. It is ideally suited for IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g wireless LANs, Bluetooth® and other WLAN applications.
Measuring 8.2" long, this flexible antenna features a tilt-and-swivel reverse-polarity SMA connector, allowing them to be used vertically, at a right angle, or any angle in-between. It is suitable as a replacement RF antenna for many access points and radios that are equipped with reverse-polarity SMA connectors including D-Link®, Linksys® WET11 and others.
Application Note: This antenna is not for use with U.S.Robotics® RP-SMA equipped devices.
- Used to provide broad Omni-Directional Wi-Fi Wireless coverage
- Many styles to choose from provides design flexibility
- Flexible Rubber Duck Antenna design ensures durability
- Tilt and swivel movement models can be used vertically and at virtually any angle
- Applications: RFID, ISM, 802.11X, GSM and SCADA
RP SMA Plug
–40°C to 85°C