Pricing (USD) & Availability
21 can ship immediately.
Request Lead Time
Minimum Quantity: 1 |
Multiples Of: 1
Process Meter, 0 A to 1 A Input Current, 0.05% Accuracy, 369 g Weight
A maintenance and calibration tool that will be at home in every instrumentation technician's tool box, the Fluke 787 ProcessMeterT combines a DMM and a Loop Calibrator in one rugged, handheld tool, for about what you would expect to pay for a loop calibrator alone. Based on the trusted Fluke 87 DMM, the 787 adds the ability to measure, source, and simulate dc loop current with 0.05% accuracy and 1 microamp resolution.
The Fluke 787 ProcessMeterT puts a complete troubleshooting solution in the palm of your hand. Get in touch with more information, faster and easier with the newest member of the Fluke 80 Series, the 787 ProcessMeter. The 787 gives you the measurement capabilities you expect from our rugged, reliable DMMs plus the ability to source, simulate, or measure dc current with 1 microamp resolution and accuracy of 0.05%. Put it all together and you have the ideal tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications. So if you're tired of always tracking down a calibrator, lugging around two tools and switching back and forth, get the single best solution for doubling your power. The 787 ProcessMeter from Fluke.
- DMM and loop calibrator in one tool
- Clear LCD with backlight; 4,000 counts (30,000 counts for dc current)
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes.
- 1000V overload protection on V, ohms, frequency.
- 150V overload protection on mA, backed up by 440 mA 1000V fuse.
- 25% Manual Step plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp on mA output.
- Source, Simulate, Ramp and Step Current to 20 mA
- Resistance, Frequency
- Audible Continuity/Diode Test
- True-RMS AC Voltage and Current
- Backlit Display; CAT III 1000 V
- AC70A Alligator Clips
- C81Y Protective Yellow Holster with Flex-Stand™
- One 9V alkaline battery
- Quick Reference Guide
- TL75 Safety-Designed Test lead Set
- Users Manual