Pricing (USD) & Availability
2 can ship immediately.
2 on order.
Request Lead Time
Minimum Quantity: 1 |
Multiples Of: 1
Calibrator, 0 V to 10 V Voltage Rating, 0 mA to 24 mA Current Rating
The Fluke 715 Volt/mA Calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. Offered in the rugged Fluke 80 Series DMM package, the calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 715 is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
- Measure loop current (0-20 mA, 4-20 mA) signals with very high accuracy of 0.015% and 1 mA resolution
- Measure voltage output process signals from PLCs, transmitters
- Source or simulate 24 mA loop current
- Source voltage to 100 mV or 10V
- 24V loop supply with simultaneous current measurement
- Enhanced voltage and current measure and source accuracy
- Improved battery life
- 250 ohm HART resistor with loop power
- Holster features test lead storage
- Compatible with toolpack magnetic hanging system
- Step and linear ramp output function
- Configurable zero and span settings
- Protective Yellow Holster with Test Lead Storage
- Instructions Sheet (14 languages)
- Single 9V alkaline battery
- Test Leads and Alligator Clips