Pricing (USD) & Availability
2 can ship immediately.
Request Lead Time
Minimum Quantity: 1 |
Multiples Of: 1
Loop Calibrator, 0 VDC to 28 VDC Voltage Rating, 0 mA to 24 mA Current Rating
The new Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator is a cost-effective, integrated solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. It features:
- mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
- 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
- Simultaneous mA and % of span display
- Selectable step or ramp outputs
- 24 V Loop supply with mA measure
- 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Compact case with separate protective holster
- Three year warranty
- A large display and simple, pushbutton interface for ease of use.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.02%
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks. Save time over traditional knob type controls.
- "Span Check" for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed.
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes.
- AC70A Alligator Clips
- C10 protective yellow holster with Flex-Stand™
- Instruction sheet
- TL75 safety-designed test lead set