Fluke 50 Series II Thermometer
Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go.
The new Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
- Large Backlit Dual Display Shows Any Combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 Only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 Only), Plus MIN, MAX, or AVG
- Relative Time Clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG Provides a Time Reference for Major Events
- Electronic Offset Function Allows Compensation of Thermocouple Errors to Maximize Overall Accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-Types of Thermocouples
- Readout in °C, °F, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and Dust Resistant Case Protected By Impact Absorbing Molding
- User-friendly Front Panel Is Easy to Setup and Operate
- Sleep Mode Increases Battery Life; Typical 1000-Hour Battery Life
- Battery Door Allows Easy Battery Replacement without Breaking the Calibration Seal
- Optional ToolPak Accessory Allows the Thermometer to Hang from Any Metal Object (with the Rare Earth Magnet) or Secure Around a Pipe (with Hook-and-Loop Straps) for Hands-Free Operation.
- Three-Year Warranty
- Impact absorbing holster
- Two 80PK-1 beaded probe thermocouples
Above 100 °C : J, K, T, E and N-Type: ±[0.05% + 0.3°C, R and S-Type: ±[0.05% + 0.4°C], Below 100 °C : J, K, T, E and N-Type: ±[0.20% + 0.3°C, R and S-Type: ±[0.50% + 0.3°C]
173 mm L x 86 mm W x 38 mm H
°C, °F, K
CSA Certified, CE Marked
–210 to 1372°C
-10 to 50
3 AA (Batteries